What are your shipping charges?
Shipping charges vary by product, weight and delivery. If you are only ordering a few pairs of sunglasses, we recommend opting for the USPS First-Class shipping option. It is affordable (around $5 for one or two pairs of sunglasses) and your package should arrive to you within six business days. Free shipping offers do NOT apply to international orders.
How can I track my package?
To track your order, log in to your account and select the completed order you wish to track in the “My Orders” section of your account. A “track your order” link will be available in orange.
Or, track your order with the tracking number supplied in your shipping confirmation email.
How long before my order arrives?
Most orders ship within a few business days, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number when your order ships. Delivery times vary depending on carrier. During our busiest times of the year (Spring, Summer, Holidays) it may take longer for your order to arrive.
- USPS First Class Mail: Arrives about 5 – 7 business days from ship date
- USPS Priority Mail: Arrives about 3 – 5 business days from ship date
- UPS Ground: Arrives about 5 – 7 business days from ship date
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Arrives 2 business days from ship date, must place order before 2 PM Pacific Time
- UPS Next Day Air: Arrives 1 business day from ship date, must place order before 2 PM Pacific Time
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. International orders usually ship within 5-7 business days. We are not shipping to any other countries at this time.
We offer the following international shipping options:
- USPS First-Class International: Arrives about 3 – 4 weeks from ship date.
- Limited tracking information available.
- USPS Priority International Mail: Arrives about 1 – 3 weeks from ship date.
Customers are responsible for all international customs duty fees and taxes. Please be aware of any conversion rate charges that your financial institution may charge if purchasing from outside the US. Invoices and customs forms cannot be edited to reflect a different amount than what was paid.
Unfortunately, the international customs process takes some time when shipping to a foreign country. We ask for your patience during this process.