Location: San Diego, CA
Type: Seasonal, through August 2015, Part-time
Knockaround is a sunglasses company based in San Diego, California. We currently inhabit a large office/warehouse space near PETCO Park. With Spring and Summer upon us, we have gotten very busy! We are looking for some extra team members to pack orders, ship orders, and help out around our warehouse. The Warehouse Assistant will work with a cool team of people and help us get sunglasses shipped out to the people that need them… fast!
- Need to be available Monday through Wednesday, 9am – 5pm
- Are OK with repetition
- Will spend most of your day packing and shipping retail orders
- Wear comfortable shoes, you’ll be on your feet for most of the day
- Need to know how to count, you will also be packing large wholesale orders
- Can wear shorts to work, the warehouse is warm
- Will manage inventory levels, making note of low-stock items and corresponding with the operations manager
- Can’t be afraid to get sweaty and help unload large incoming shipments
- Have a goofy side, we like to make up random games
- Need to be dependable, show up on time and ready to work
- Listen to music all day, everyone rotates playing albums they like
- Have a 7,000 sq. ft. warehouse filled with fun and games (for break time)
- Are interested in each others’ lives outside of work
- Can’t wait to hear from you
Your responsibilities will be…
- Promoting an efficient warehouse operation that focuses on delivering Knockaround’s customer promise without compromising precision and speed.
- Ensuring 99% pick accuracy for all orders that are to be picked and delivered to customers including online, wholesale and promo.
- Ensuring each sector is replenished weekly or as needed from the main wholesale warehouse.
- Maintaining the shipping turnaround times as outlined terms and conditions on the Knockaround online store
- Some housekeeping as needed to ensure the integrity and the safety of the warehouse and its contents.
If you’re interested, please submit an original cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you should be chosen, as well as any work experience that you deem is relevant.
Note: Only email submissions will be considered. All submissions must include a cover letter.