Matte Black on Black / Blue Light Blocker
These glasses are made with Blue Light Blocker lenses to protect your eyes from fatigue and damage caused by blue light rays, which are emitted from digital screens (TVs, computers, smart phones, and tablets), electronic devices, fluorescent bulbs, and LED lights.
Knockaround Fort Knocks are defined by a durable, form-fitting design that was inspired by the United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky. These sunglasses embody classic style and strength with injection-molded matte black on black frames featuring recessed gunmetal bars, plus gunmetal logo detailing and hidden spring hinges.
- Matte black frame
- Gunmetal hardware
- Blue Light Blocker lenses
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Lens Width||53 mm|
|Lens Height||42 mm|
|Nose Bridge||18 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.