Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy black and tortoise shell fade frames
- Gold hardware
- Amber lenses. Polarized option available
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Inspired by the United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, these sunglasses embody timeless style and strength with a durable, form-fitting design. Knockaround Fort Knocks are made with injection-molded frames featuring recessed gold bars, plus gold logo detailing and hidden spring hinges. We’ve dressed this comfortable pair in a timeless palette of glossy black and tortoise shell fade frames with amber lenses. Add polarized lenses for an extra $5.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)