Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Matte black frames
- Polarized yellow sunset mirrored lenses
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
How do you design a pair of sunglasses that are top-to-bottom cool? Start with some Knockaround Fort Knocks—our signature strong, stylish, and classic frames—and top them off with a matte black finish and some polarized yellow sunset mirrored lenses. The black-on-yellow look is equal parts chill and statement-making, so you can count on them no matter what mood you’re in. Like every pair of Fort Knocks, these matte black sunglasses are built with high-quality components—including impact-resistant lenses and durable, hidden spring hinges—so you can think of them as an investment, but one that doesn’t ring up like one.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where weâ€™re going with this?)