Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on all orders $40+
- Goodwill green fronts that gradate to frosty bottoms
- Arms feature a yuletide pattern print with jolly red interiors
- Polarized cider red lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Snowflake graphic laser-etched on the lens
- Includes holiday pattern print pouch
Holiday sweaters have never looked so good!
This season, show up to all your holiday get-togethers both in festive spirit and in style. These Ugly Holiday Sweater Fort Knocks feature goodwill green fronts that gradate to frosty bottoms, arms with a yuletide pattern print on the outside with jolly red interiors, and silver tinsel hardware. Cider red lenses with a snowflake lens etch rounds out these festive frames. Designed on Knockaround's high-quality model, these sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Each pair comes packed with a custom holiday print pouch.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)