Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy aquamarine frames
- Fuchsia K logos
- Aquamarine rubber nose pads
- Polarized fuchsia mirrored lenses
- Super lightweight polycarbonate material
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
What's the point of blending in? These Fast Lanes sunglasses are attention-seekers and aren't afraid to show it. Rectangular, glossy aquamarine frames house vibrant fuchsia polarized lenses. Designed for runners, athletes, and active wearers, these shades feature rubber aquamarine nose pads to reduce grip and slip. The frames are made from lightweight polycarbonate material for maximum comfort and come with UV400 protection to keep your eyes safe so you can hit the ground running.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Cruise through the miles without worrying about slip or bounce thanks to our embedded rubberized nose pads.
56mm Lens | 15mm Bridge | 142mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, oval, or diamond faces.
- Kick even the most relaxed of runs into the fast lane.