Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy pool blue frames
- White K logos
- Blue rubber nose pads
- Polarized sunset mirrored lenses
- Super lightweight polycarbonate material
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
These new Fast Lanes Sport feature blue embedded rubber nose pads to reduce slip, slide, and bounce. An athlete-focused design, these sunglasses also incorporate embedded logos on the outside of each arm of the pool blue frame and accommodate large and medium face shapes. Whether your sport of choice takes place on a court, a field, or a sidewalk, our shades are ready for the job. FDA approved impact resistant yellow sunset lenses with full UV400 protection make Fast Lanes Sport the ideal choice.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Cruise through the miles without worrying about slip or bounce thanks to our embedded rubberized nose pads.
56mm Lens | 15mm Bridge | 142mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, oval, or diamond faces.
- Kick even the most relaxed of runs into the fast lane.