Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on all orders
- Edition of 1,200
- Glossy Sky Blue fronts with Mint Green interiors
- Bright Orange arms with Lightning Yellow bolts running down the side
- Reflective Sky Blue lenses with lightning bolt etch, UV400 protection
- Custom lightning bolt protective pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
- 2015 Class Acts zine
We are now in the third year of Knockaround Class Acts, which is our ongoing campaign that aims to donate money, resources, and art supplies to local, underfunded elementary schools. This year we visited three more schools and received over 300 amazing student design submissions. The standout design though was by Evan Bui, a fourth-grader, who created the Limited Edition Striker Premiums. Evan’s inspiration was lightning bolts, as he wanted people to feel shocked when they saw them. The Striker sunglasses feature Glossy Sky Blue fronts with Mint Green interiors and Bright Orange arms with Lightning Yellow bolts running down the side. Each pair comes with a lightning bolt protective pouch, hand-numbered edition card, and a 2015 Class Acts zine featuring original artwork by Evan and some of his classmates!
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
The bang-est for your buck. Form and function split the bill 50/50.
49mm Lens | 16mm Bridge | 143mm Temple
Frame: 138mm Width | 48mm Height
- Small to medium sized head shape.
- Best for oval faces, but are very versatile.
- Perfect for bringing on a no-worries adventure.