Full-Time Seasonal Warehouse Specialist
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Reporting To: Warehouse Manager
Knockaround is a sunglasses company based in San Diego. Take a look at our website and social media pages to get a feel for our company atmosphere.
We are looking for a seasonal full-time Warehouse Specialist to join our team during our busiest months of the year. This role’s primary objective is to successfully and accurately ship our e-commerce orders. Though you might be with us for only a few months, we value every employee and thrive off of a positive group dynamic.
As a Warehouse Specialist you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Packing e-commerce (web) orders
- Building and prepping shipping boxes
- Ensuring accuracy for all orders
- Replenishing stock as needed
- Ensuring the work area is clean and organized
- Helping receive and unload restock shipments
- Assisting Warehouse Manager
- Promoting safe and healthy work standards
- Prior warehouse or retail experience
- Punctual / dependable
- Quick learner
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Able to lift up to 40lbs and be on your feet throughout the day
- Willing to start your workday at 6am
Pay: $13 / hour
Hours: Averaging 40 hours per week (Monday - Saturday), starting immediately and ending in September 2020
If you feel you qualify for this position, email your resume and a short personal statement or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Warehouse Specialist" in the subject line.