Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on all orders
- Edition of 2000
- Frosted black to tan gradient fronts, matte black arms with interior fog camo print
- UV400 protection
- Paper plane lens etch
- Fog camo microfiber pouch
- Custom fog camo box
- Limit 5 per customer
Knockaround and Benny Gold have teamed up again to create the Limited Edition Fog Camo Fort Knocks. Incorporating Benny Gold’s signature fog camo pattern, these sunglasses feature a black to tan frosted gradient finish, gold accent hardware, and paper plane lens etch. Each pair comes with a matching microfiber pouch, fog camo logo sticker, and a hand-numbered edition card. 2000 pairs were created. 750 pairs were available at the beginning of October 2014 on Knockaround.com. 500 pairs were available on BennyGold.com and in Benny Gold’s San Francisco shop. The final 750 pairs will be available on Knockaround.com on Black Friday. Only $35
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)