Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on all orders
- Matte navy frames
- Polarized black smoke lenses
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Every sunglasses aficionado needs a pair of polarized navy blue sunglasses, and why not make it these navy blue and smoke Fort Knocks? The timeless frame shape coupled with the unique combo of matte navy blue frames and polarized black smoke lenses makes these shades a welcome addition to any cool, laid-back, or preppy wardrobe. Our blue framed sunglasses are good-looking and performance heavy, with hidden spring hinges, UV400 protection, and impact-resistant lenses, so you can take them with you whenever the occasion calls for a pair of sweet navy blue shades.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)