Area = π x r²
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders
- Edition of 600
- Glossy black and white concentric circle exterior
- Translucent transcendental “digits of pi” interior
- Polarized silver smoke lenses with a π lens etch
- Silver hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Casio-style electronic calculator microfiber pouch
- Includes a Charles Leonard CHL77360 bullseye metal compass
- Hand-numbered edition card
These Pi Fort Knocks feature a glossy black and white concentric circle exterior frame (so you can hypnotize a secret crush), a translucent transcendental “digits of pi” interior, silver hardware, and polarized silver smoke lenses with a π lens etch. Designed on our durable and high quality frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a Casio-style electronic calculator microfiber pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and a Charles Leonard CHL77360 bullseye metal compass so you can try solving the ancient challenge of squaring a circle with your compass and straightedge.
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Limited Editions, Custom Shop orders, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)