How the hell can one band be both a classic, nostalgic force from the 90’s AND a contemporary, relevant impact in popular music today? Not sure, but Weezer’s managed to do it. From their debut, self-titled album (also known as the “Blue Album”) to their recently released self-titled album (also known as the “Black Album”), Weezer has released track after track, and album after album (13 to be exact) over the course of 25 years. Damn…can’t knock the hustle! It goes without saying that we’re pumped about this collab. Aside from the fact that a few of us were bumpin’ the likes of “Buddy Holly” and “Say It Ain’t So” in high school, Weezer epitomizes the creative, fun, light-hearted, and “we’re serious but don’t take ourselves too serious” vibe that the Knockaround brand embraces. The future’s bright…but you ain’t gotta poke your eyes out. All you gotta do is throw on these shades.
The Future's So Bright
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders $40+
- Translucent glossy black frame with tonal paint drips
- Polarized black smoke lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Weezer logo lens etch
- Gunmetal hardware
- Knockaround x Weezer specially designed microfiber pouch
- Commemorative Black Album-inspired packaging
- Limited Edition, bright yellow-colored Black Album cassette
- Only 1,000 sets available
The Weezer Fort Knocks feature a translucent glossy black frame with tonal, deep-black paint dripping from the top—inspired by the artwork for the Black Album. Polarized black smoke lenses with the iconic Weezer logo lens etch and gunmetal hardware round out these shades. Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. In true Weezer fashion, the song lyrics, ‘The future’s so bright I gotta poke my eyes out’ is printed on the inside arm. Every pair comes with a Knockaround x Weezer microfiber pouch, commemorative packaging, and a limited edition, bright yellow-colored cassette of the newly released Black Album, exclusive to this collaboration.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)