Part Time Seasonal Warehouse Specialist
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Reporting To: Warehouse Manager
Knockaround is a sunglasses and accessories company based just outside of Downtown San Diego. We are a fun company that is looking to add quality players to our summer team. Take a look at our website and social media pages to get a feel for the company atmosphere. Though you might be with us for only a seasonal period, we value every employee and thrive off of a positive group dynamic.
We are looking for a seasonal part-time Warehouse Specialist to join our team during our busiest months of the year. This role’s primary objective is to successfully and accurately ship our e-commerce orders within 48 hours. As a Warehouse Specialist you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Promoting efficient warehouse operations to successfully ship orders within 48 hours
- Ensuring accuracy for all orders
- Ensuring work area is clean, organized, and stock is replenished weekly or as needed
- Helping receive and unload restock shipments
- Proactively assisting Warehouse Manager
- Promoting safe and healthy work standards
- Some housekeeping as needed
- Prior warehouse experience
- Punctual / dependable
- Quick learner
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Able to lift up to 40lbs and be on your feet throughout the day
Pay / Hours: $12.50 / hour, averaging 29 hours per week (Monday - Friday) starting immediately and ending mid-August 2017.
If you feel you qualify for this position, email your resume and a short personal statement or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.