About the Company:
Founded in 2005 and based in San Diego, Knockaround is the original, affordable Southern California sunglasses company.
Centered around a sunglasses line that is both practical and stylish, Knockaround provides high quality sunglasses that won’t break the bank. Since its inception, Knockaround has grown to offer 13 different frame styles available in a wide range of colors, ongoing limited-edition sunglasses and collaborations, a “build your own” custom sunglasses shop, and an extremely loyal fan base. Knockaround Sunglasses has been featured in well-known media outlets such as GQ, Newsweek, Cosmopolitan and Runners World and have been worn by many celebrities including Natalie Portman, Matthew McConaughey, John Mayer, Jessica Alba, Snoop Dogg, and John Legend.
About the Position:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent Production Coordinator to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to join our amazingly talented team and play an important role in the growth and future success of Knockaround.
This position will provide support to the production team at Knockaround. You will report directly to the Production Manager, and will be working from home during the COVID pandemic and eventually out of our one-of-a-kind office in Old Town, San Diego. Benefits include full health coverage, 401k, all the sunglasses you need, as well as a unique opportunity to learn and grow within a motivated, driven and rapidly growing company.
- Work closely with Production Manager to make sure the company meets production deadlines and maintains necessary inventory levels to match demand across all sales channels
- Monitor manufacturing shipment schedules and communicate them with all necessary departments
- Assist in receiving inventory shipments and ensuring their complete accuracy
- Help to keep real time, accurate inventory levels and projections
- Assist with bi-annual inventory counts and periodic cycle counts
- Organize all product information (UPC, SKU, product description, production details) in centralized location for manufacturers and other departments to access
- Work with our internal design team on the completion and organization of all technical drawings for products
- Assist with Amazon FBA inventory maintenance and shipments
- Create ad hoc inventory and product reports for Production Manager or senior management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar position or relevant work experience
- Multi-channel inventory management, operations and supply chain experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage multiple projects at once
- Have strong attention to detail along with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across teams and departments
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience required
- Past experience with Netsuite, Shopify, Dropbox and Google Docs preferred
- Have a passion for Knockaround and our products
- Must fit well within the company culture - Look at The Bright Side!
**For full consideration for this position, please email a complete resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.**