Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy grey and blue mist frames
- Silver hardware
- Polarized silver smoke lenses
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Our City Mist Fort Knocks sunglasses begin with polarized silver smoke lenses encased in blue and grey frames with a jelly gloss finish. Like their namesake, Fort Knocks are tough as nails, with a timeless design that makes them suitable for any occasion. Whether you’re hitting the city streets or heading off on an adventure in the wilds, the UV400 protection offered by the FDA-approved, impact resistant lenses will keep your eyes safe so you can keep them trained on your goal.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)