Go-Two Fort Knocks
Everyone needs a go-to pair of shades. Even better? Two pairs of go-to shades, which is exactly what you have here. Two pairs of go-to polarized Fort Knocks for $50 (value $60).
Our Knockaround Fort Knocks embody the classic design, strength, and color that has become synonymous with Knockaround sunglasses. Inspired by the United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, the injection-molded frames feature recessed gold bar and gold Knockaround logo detailing with hidden spring hinges. These high quality, form-fitting sunglasses make for a comfortable and durable fit.
- Glossy brown tortoise shell frames with amber lenses
- Matte black frames with black smoke lenses
- Both pairs come with polarized lenses
- UV400 sun protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses
- Protective pouch included with each pair
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Lens Width||53 mm|
|Lens Height||42 mm|
|Nose Bridge||18 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.