Knocksack is a game invented and perfected by the team here at Knockaround HQ. To play, all you need is an official Knocksack ball, a 17-gallon tub (we call it the “Portal"), and some friends. The ball can be purchased right here (duh) and the “Portal” can be purchased at hardware stores or other large retailers. You’re on your own for the friends.
Watch the video below to learn how to play and see some of our signature moves. Think you can “stomp the yard” or pull off a perfect “bump slap”? Better start practicing. Maybe you could ask one of our employees— “Boots” or “Shoulda Boy”— for a few pointers.
Be sure to snap and share a photo of your own gametime experiences using the hashtag #Knocksack, and remember, you’re only as good as your last Knocksack.
The official Knocksack rules are available in PDF format here.
- Ball ships deflated (inflates using standard inflator needle)
- Inflate ball to approximately 5 in. (12 cm) in diameter
- “Portal” (17-gallon tub) is not included
- Can be played indoors or outdoors
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.