Closeout Fort Knocks
Matte White / Moonshine Fort Knocks
These matte white / moonshine Fort Knocks (version 1.0) make for the perfect #coloryourknocks blank canvas. If you’re looking to add a couple more canvases to your cart then you’ve come to the right place.
Our Knockaround Fort Knocks (version 1.0) embody the classic design, strength, and color that become synonymous with Knockaround sunglasses. Inspired by the United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, the injection-molded frames feature gold bar and gold Knockaround logo detailing with hidden spring hinges. These high quality, form-fitting sunglasses make for a comfortable and durable fit.
- Matte white frames and moonshine lenses
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses
- Protective soft-pouch included
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Frame Width||146 mm|
|Frame Height||48 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.