Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy blue-grey to light grey gradient front
- Blue-grey arms
- Polarized black smoke lenses
- Gunmetal hardware
- Full UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
As blue-grey as the marine layer on a breezy coastal shore, these Nimbus Fort Knocks with glossy gradient frames make tough-as-nails look good. The gunmetal hardware and polarized black smoke lenses look sleek against the injection-molded frames. Its namesake should tell you that these sunglasses are built to last. Hidden spring hinges, impact resistant lenses, and a form-fitting shape make Nimbus Fort Knocks your go-to choice for adventures big and small.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where weâ€™re going with this?)