‘Round these parts there’s a special place past a neon sign where a night’s worth of music costs just the price of a cold drink. Where imperfection is the comfortable norm, the sign of a place lived in and well loved. Where worn wooden floors creak to the rhythm of happy and sad songs alike.
If distressed is the state of your boots and not your mind, you’ve found the right spot.
LIMITED EDITION OF 800
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Weathered blend of denim and dusk streak the frame
- Musical notes down the outer arms
- Polarized red sunset lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Silver steel guitar Hardware
- Nashville Neon microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
Like the well worn dive bars we all know and love, the Honky Tonk Fort Knocks are just the right mix of polished and patched. A weathered blend of denim and dusk streak the frame, giving this pair the tried-and-true vibe of your trustiest jeans. Treble clefs and musical notes float rhythmically down the outer arms like an encore drifting into the streets from an open entrance. Red sunset lenses and steel guitar detailing finish this reliable set of shades with the beauty of a classic country ballad.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Each pair comes with a Nashville Neon pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)