Doo Wop Diner Fort Knocks
Calling all cool cats, squares, and greasers! Fire up those cherry rides and floor it over to the Doo Wop Diner, we’re servin' up a fresh pair of made in the shade solar peepers.
And while you’re at it, treat yourself to a little moo juice. Or how ‘bout a raft and axle grease? Maybe a yellow blanket on a dead cow with a side of frog sticks? If you're feeling extra saucy, then try making two cows cry by dragging them through Wisconsin, ya dig?
So get with it Daddy-O, scoop up those extra nuggets, drop them in your cart, and goose it over to checkout before we gotta 86 these dapper dibs!
Doo Wop Diner
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
These Doo Wop Diner Fort Knocks feature translucent bom ba ba bom ba bom ba bom bom ba ba bom ba ba bom ba ba dang a dang dang ba ba ding a dong ding blue moon to violet, jukebox-neon fronts, checkerboard linoleum floor arms, silver spoon hardware, and polarized purple peeper lenses. Designed on our durable and high quality Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Each pair comes packed in jukebox packaging with a booth-style red vinyl pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and of course, your very own Knockaround Soda Jerk diner hat.
- Edition of 600
- Blue moon to violet jukebox-neon fronts
- Checkerboard linoleum floor arms
- Polarized purple peeper lenses with a jukebox lens etch
- Silver spoon hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Booth-style red vinyl protective pouch
- Knockaround Soda Jerk diner hat
- Hand-numbered edition card
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Lens Width||53 mm|
|Lens Height||42 mm|
|Nose Bridge||18 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.