Hot Wheels™ is one of the most iconic toy brands in the world and Knockaround is the original, affordable sunglasses company. To celebrate the Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary, we merged the best of both worlds to create a special release pair of sunglasses inspired by a Hot Wheels classic car model: Rodger Dodger (1974).
Even cooler, every pair comes in a one-of-a-kind, commemorative pack—a nod to the 1:64 die-cast toy car packaging your Hot Wheels have been coming in for the past 5 decades. You'll likely want to cop one to rock, and one to stock...just sayin'.
ONE TO ROCK, ONE TO STOCK
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders
- Nitrous blue frame
- Hot-rod red interior on the front
- Classics speedster flames running down both arms
- Polarized silver chrome lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Hot Wheels 50th anniversary commemorative packaging
- Limited quantity available
These Rodger Dodger™ Fort Knocks feature a nitrous blue frame with a hot-rod red interior on the front, and classic speedster flames running down both arms. Reminiscent of the blown engine popping out of the hood, these durable, high-quality Fort Knocks sport polarized silver chrome lenses that provide full UV400 sun protection.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles. Every pair of Rodger Dodger™ Fort Knocks comes with a custom microfiber pouch all encased in one-of-a-kind, Hot Wheels 50th anniversary commemorative packaging—just like the hundreds of 1:64 die-cast toy cars you've been buying over the past 5 decades!
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)