Shark Week 2018
Shark Week shades are becoming a Knockaround tradition. We're excited to release our fourth annual pair of shark-inspired sunglasses with Discovery. This year marks Shark Week's 30th anniversary, so you know we had to work up something extra special: we have an all-new Shark Week design, and for the first time ever, on our Fort Knocks frame.
As always, $5 from every pair sold will be donated to Oceana in their ongoing effort to protect the world's oceans. Make sure to tune into Discovery starting July 22nd for Shark Week 2018, featuring eight days of shark-centric specials!
$5 FROM EVERY PAIR SOLD DONATED TO OCEANA
Shark Week 2018
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Limited quantity available
- Translucent breakwater blue frame
- Great White jaw graphics on the front frame
- Silver hardware
- Polarized predator red lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Shark Week fin lens etch
- Shark tooth microfiber protective pouch
- $5 from every pair sold donated to Oceana
Shop the 2019 Shark Week Fort Knocks here!
The Shark Week Fort Knocks feature a translucent breakwater blue frame with Great White jaw graphics on the front that bleed around on to the arms, silver hardware, and polarized predator red lenses with a Shark Week fin lens etch. Designed on our durable and high-quality frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a shark tooth microfiber protective pouch and Shark Week 30th anniversary commemorative packaging.
$5 from every pair sold will be donated to Oceana in their ongoing effort to protect the worlds oceans.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)