Avast ye, Knock Fans! The Arghhh Fort Knocks are now here for the taking. Shiver me timbers—these here spectacles are limited to just 300 pieces! Be swift, be aggressive, and ye be rewarded handsomely. No room for hornswagglers or scallywags, these are available strictly on a first come, first serve basis. Make sure ye get yer share of the booty!
LIMITED EDITION OF 300
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders
- Edition of 300
- Matte midnight black exterior with a high-flying jolly roger print on both arms
- Black and white striped interior
- Polarized red 'off-into-the-sunset' lenses
- Gunmetal hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Treasure map protective pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
These Arghhh Fort Knocks feature a matte midnight black exterior frame with a high-flying jolly roger print on both arms and a black and white-striped interior, gunmetal hardware, and polarized red ‘off-into-the-sunset' lenses with an X marks the spot lens etch. Designed on our durable and high-quality frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a treasure map protective pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and 6 gold coins straight from the pirate’s booty.
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Limited Editions, Custom Shop orders, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)