We can’t imagine what it must have been like to be a dinosaur with a 112 mile-wide asteroid barreling towards earth. This sounds terribly frightening to the absolute, utmost jurassic level (as it should—it was responsible for eliminating approximately 80 percent of all Mesozoic species). However, the bright side? These K-T Extinction Fort Knocks look fantastic and pay homage to an awesome, larger-than-life species!
66 MILLION YEARS IN THE MAKING
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Edition of 700
- Cretaceous-Paleogene exterior with a hazy dust-cloud interior
- Polarized yellow fireball lenses
- Gold hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Bolide impact protective pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
These K-T Extinction Fort Knocks feature a matte Cretaceous-Paleogene exterior frame with a hazy dust-cloud interior, gold hardware, and polarized yellow fireball lenses with a fossil lens etch. Designed on our durable and high-quality frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a bolide impact protective pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and a 2-inch fossil dino skeleton to remind us...that even this great species was subject to mass extinction.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)