Crisp lines. Buttery smooth curves. Color palettes that celebrate bright, fun hues and say no to drab grayscales. You don’t have to be an expert on design to spot something out of the Mid-Century Modern movement. From the slabby, glass-walled Eichler homes of Palm Springs, to the iconic “Egg Chair” you may have seen in a neighbor’s living room, the Mid Mod mindset has influenced more of our everyday life than we may realize. “Form follows function” was the cornerstone of this school of thought. Our approach here at Knockaround is pretty similar: perfect the product, decorate later. But as you can see, this order of operation hardly means striking style is unachievable. Win-win!
LIMITED EDITION OF 800
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders – limited time only!
- Glossy teal exterior, with a raspberry red to subtle chartreuse interior
- Porcelain white base arms adorned with multicolored dots linked by thin grey lines
- Polarized timeless amber lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Gold hardware
- Colorful retrometric microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
Throwing you back to the drawing boards of the 40’s and 50’s, the Mid Mod Fort Knocks wield the irresistible marriage of minimalist form and high class function. The exterior of the front frame is a glossy teal, while the interior fades from a bold raspberry red down to a subtle chartreuse. Each arm’s porcelain white base is adorned with a simple system of multicolored dots geometrically linked by thin grey lines. The interior, meanwhile, sports a collection of whimsical shapes that resemble the famous Sputnik chandelier. Timeless amber lenses and gold detailing offer this pair a simple, yet refined finish.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Each pair comes with a colorful retrometric pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)