Folktales are funny things. Fact and fiction passed down from generation to generation leaves plenty of room for embellishment, exaggeration, and embroidery. Whether or not tall tales are rooted in reality doesn’t matter, though. At the end of the day, it’s all about stringing along stories that will stand the test of time. A giant lumberjack with a colossal cow companion certainly fits that bill, don’tcha think? This pair is the stuff of legends.
LIMITED EDITION OF 1,200
Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Freshly hewn wood grain fronts
- Buffalo plaid arms
- Polarized Babe the Blue Ox lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Silver hardware
- Firewood microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
The Tall Tale Fort Knocks pack a storybook punch that you’ll have to try on to believe. A freshly hewn wood grain front pairs perfectly with buffalo plaid arms for a forest-y finish that Paul Bunyan himself would be proud of. Babe the Blue Ox lenses and silver detailing leave this pair glinting like a newly sharpened axe.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a firewood microfiber protective pouch and hand numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)