Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Army green exterior with amber interior frames
- Silver hardware
- Polarized aviator green lenses
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Hot as the desert sun and wild as a pack of coyotes, our Coyote Calls Fort Knocks are ready to take on the world. Army green frames with amber interiors blend in with the arid landscape, sitting snugly on medium to larger face shapes. There’s no need to fear those piercing rays either, since the polarized aviator green lenses have UV400 protection built in. You get the style you’ve come to expect from Knockaround with the durability synonymous with Fort Knocks, all in one pair of shades.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)