Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy smokeset-inspired frames
- Silver hardware
- Polarized black smoke lenses
- Metal spring hinges
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Like every pair of Knockaround Fort Knocks, these polarized sunglasses with smokey-gray frames and smoke lenses are tough as nails. Form-fitting and well crafted, Fort Knocks are designed for medium to larger head sizes and suit a range of face shapes, from round to diamond. You’ll appreciate the universality that makes these frames fit in anywhere, not to mention the silver hardware accenting the shades of gray. Polarized lenses with UV400 protection built into them completes the perfection.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)