A1A Fast Lanes
Here's where we're going: South Beach 1985. Grab your white Italian sport coat, pastel T-shirt, linen pants, and slip-on sockless loafers. Got it? Good. Now, hop in that Testarossa and buckle the hell up! We're putting the pedal to the metal and hitting the highway down State Road A1A, and we're getting there in the Fast Lanes.
Did we say Fast Lanes? Damn right we did. The top's dropped, the block is hot, the streets are talking, and here's what they're saying: these shades will go fast!
The A1A Fast Lanes sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
The A1A Fast Lanes feature a glossy front frame that boasts a translucent tropical purple interior base with an opaque turquoise exterior. The turquoise front gradually, but sharply, fades down the side of both arms (much like the iconic side strakes of a Ferrari Testarossa) to reveal a translucent SoBe pink base. These shades are styled to a T with Miami white K logos, and polarized laser fuschia lenses—tastefully etched with a pair of palm trees.
Designed on one of our most popular frame styles, the Fast Lanes feature clean-cut, rectangular lenses, and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a hand-numbered edition card and a protective pouch showboating a neon South Beach scene.
- Edition of 700
- Glossy front with translucent tropical purple interior base and an opaque turquoise exterior
- Turquoise arms fade to reveal a translucent Sobe pink base
- Polarized laser fuschia lenses with palm tree lens etch
- Miami white K logos
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Neon South Beach scene protective pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
Featuring clean-cut, rectangular lenses, these sunglasses look great on medium to larger face shapes.
|Lens Width||53 mm|
|Lens Height||44 mm|
|Nose Bridge||17 mm|
|Arm Length||142 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.