Humans have always been a particularly curious species. We’re fascinated by the unknown, drawn to the mysterious and mystic, obsessed with finding meaning in the world around us. It’s no surprise that practically every culture on the timeline of humanity has come to a conclusion of what goes on beyond the boundaries of our planet.
Maybe our enchantment with the skies stems from the fact that humans and stars are made from the same stuff. Maybe it’s because each time we stare upwards we notice something new. Maybe we just enjoy the thrill of exploration and the possibility of finding an answer.
One thing is for sure: the more we dive into the infinite, the more mesmerizing it gets.
LIMITED EDITION OF 800
Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- A system of overlapping orbits covers the front
- Down the left arm, a slumbering sun floats through a field of clouds
- The right arm features a grinning crescent moon surrounded by constellations
- The interior fades from glossy amber to pale moonlight
- Polarized snow opal lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Gold hardware
- Inquisitive eye microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
The Celestial Fort Knocks were inspired by vintage depictions of the sun, the moon, the stars, and more—timeless examples of our fascination with the skies. A system of overlapping orbits covers the front of the frame, with golden stars and planets circling atop a deep navy background. Down the outside of the left arm, a slumbering sun floats through a field of dreamy clouds. The right arm balances this out with a grinning crescent moon surrounded by constellations and midnight clouds. The interior of this pair fades from glossy amber at the front to pale moonlight at the tip of each arm. Snow opal lenses and gold detailing round out the Celestial Fort Knocks, and for a Knockaround first each lens features an etch (one sun and one moon)!
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with an inquisitive eye microfiber protective pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where weâ€™re going with this?)