Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Edition of 2000
- Matte pink frames, dark grey hardware
- UV400 protection
- Flamingo lens etch
- Pink soft case
- Hand-numbered edition card
Featuring matte pink frames, dark grey hardware, and a laser-etched flamingo on the lens, the Limited Edition Flamingo Fort Knocks sunglasses are sure to make your friends stand up on one leg! Each pair comes with a flamingo inspired sticker, bright pink soft case, and a hand-numbered edition card. But here’s the best part: Knockaround is donating 100% of the profits from the sale of these sunglasses to Michelle’s Place, a breast cancer resource center in Temecula, California. By working with a local organization we are able to make a huge impact on a local community. So purchase a pair of Flamingo Fort Knocks for only $35, and help support a great cause!
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where weâ€™re going with this?)