Knock 'Em Dead
URGENT ALERT: Multiple sources are reporting of a hoard of zombies moving south from Pacific Beach down the 5 freeway. Apparently a secret “containment zone” at a nearby research facility was left unlocked and the undead sort of just … strolled right out. Highway traffic is worse than usual, nearly rivaling “rush hour during a rainstorm” level delays, so fleeing via beach cruiser seems to be the move. People near the slowly-moving mob of monsters have heard shouts of “braaains,” and “ughghnnnnn,” and “that marine layer will burn off, don’t worrrrry about it.” The situation is still developing, so we don’t know much, but according to authorities one thing that can protect you at this point is wearing a pair of the all new Knock ‘Em Dead Fort Knocks. Best of luck to you all.
Best Of Luck!
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Knock 'Em Dead
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Mint green to twilight blue fade front frame
- Ripped up zombie flesh decorates the exterior of each arm
- Brains line the inside of each arm
- Gunmetal hardware
- Polarized radioactive pink lenses
- Holographic numbered edition card
- Zombie Containment Area themed protective pouch
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
The Knock ‘Em Dead Fort Knocks really put the life in “living dead.” The front frame fades from minty “zombie-flesh green” to deep twilight blue, surrounding radioactive pink lenses and gunmetal hardware. Down each arm, tattered zombie flesh reveals striations of underlying muscle, chunks of peeling skin, and crude stitches (who sewed up these zombies anyhow??). Brain-lined interiors make this spooky pair perfect for trick-or-treating, wearing to your neighbor's Halloween party, or heroically fighting off the undead!
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a “Zombie Containment Area” microfiber protective pouch and a holographic numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)