It’s time to take to the skies! After a month of non-stop eating, growing, and more eating, these monarch wings are dry and ready to fly. Crawling around as a caterpillar was fun enough, but from now on life is all about pretty flowers, pollination, and prepping for a long flight down south for the winter. Pick up your pair from this kaleidoscope* of shades and get fluttering!
*Did you know that a group of butterflies is called a “kaleidoscope?” Now you do!
Limited Edition of 2,000
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Symmetrical spread of monarch wings on the front
- Rich black arms that end with a flutter of wings
- Silver hardware
- Polarized summer-sky lenses
- Holographic hand-numbered edition card
- Chrysalis microfiber protective pouch
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
The Monarch Fort Knocks sunglasses are just as bold and joyful as the iconic butterflies that inspired them. Front and center flaps a symmetrical spread of monarch wings, featuring specks of white and streaks of black atop an ombré of orange. Below, a pool of frosted pollen-yellow caps the front frame. Rich black arms end with a final flutter of wings, while silver hardware and polarized summer-sky lenses round out this feel-good pair.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a chrysalis microfiber protective pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)