The animal kingdom knows what’s up—when you’re surrounded by a monotony of leaves, you need a little pizazz to stand out. You may not be pushing your way through the underbrush, but these will give you just enough pop to catch some eyes anyways. So get ready to strut your stuff, it's time to get wild!
LIMITED EDITION OF 600
Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Shaded palm fronds pattern throughout the frames
- Tropical orange and tree-frog green at the tips of the arms
- Polarized emerald twilight lenses
- Rose gold hardware
- Shaded palm microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
A straight-on look at these shades may show nothing more than a pattern of palms, but just like the jungle itself, a flash of color is never too far away. The front frame features a cluster of shaded palm fronds—this lush pattern continues down each arm, but is interrupted by an explosion of tropical orange and tree-frog green at the tips. Polarized emerald twilight lenses and glistening rose gold detailing round out this pair of tropical shades.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a shaded palm microfiber pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)