POW! WOW! Long Beach
The POW! WOW! Long Beach Fort Knocks sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Blank walls being transformed into art. That’s what POW! WOW! is all about.
And finally, POW! WOW! has landed in our backyard! From June 22nd to June 28th, 2015, amazing artists from around the world are gathering in the city of Long Beach, California to add life to some empty urban surfaces. Participating artists include Madsteez, Aaron De La Cruz, James Jean, Hueman, Tristan Eaton, Jeff Soto, Fafi, and Nychos.
In conjunction with POW! WOW!s SoCal debut, Knockaround has produced a special run of Limited Edition sunglasses, the POW! WOW! Long Beach Fort Knocks. Featuring a glossy black aerosol splatter pattern over a matte aqua frame, each pair comes with a hand-sewn pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Also included in the set: 10 POW! WOW! Long Beach trading cards that depict the blank walls before the artists have worked their magic. Visit Knockaround.com/powwowlb after July 1st, 2015 to see how these blank walls have been transformed into large-scale works of art.
The POW! WOW! Long Beach Fort Knocks are SOLD OUT on Knockaround.com, but they are still available for purchase at the official POW! WOW! online store.
- Edition of 800 (300 pairs available on Knockaround.com, 500 pairs available in the official POW! WOW! online store and at select retailers in the city of Long Beach)
- Matte aqua frames with glossy black aerosol splatter pattern
- Green Moonshine lenses, UV400 protection
- POW! WOW! Long Beach logo laser-etched on lens
- Hand-sewn black pouch with teal stitching
- Hand-numbered edition card
- Set of 10 “blank wall” trading cards
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Frame Width||145 mm|
|Frame Height||49 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.