Quick Draw Fort Knocks
Listen up, folks. Time to cut the fiddle faddle and get ready for a hog-killin’ time. This is going to be damn good too. We’re challenging you to a Quick Draw. But we ain’t talking about being handy with the steel, if you know what I mean. We’re talking about earning your keep…leadslinger style.
So, all you cowboys and cowgirls still above snakes, time to pull the trigger on a pair of fire-new Limited Editions. These Quick Draw Fort Knocks are ace-high!
$35.00 - SOLD OUT
These Quick Draw Fort Knocks feature glossy graphite fronts with a floral scroll design, matte walnut woodgrain-print arms, gunmetal hardware, and polarized silver smoke lenses with a lucky horseshoe lens etch. Designed on our durable and high quality Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes packed with a faux cowhide pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, a classic Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencil, and a blank box card so y'all can saddle up and get yer quick draw on.
- Edition of 600
- Glossy graphite fronts with a floral scroll design
- Matte walnut woodgrain-print arms
- Polarized silver smoke lenses with a lucky horseshoe lens etch
- Gunmetal hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Custom faux cowhide protective pouch
- Includes one Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencil
- Hand-numbered edition card
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Lens Width||53 mm|
|Lens Height||42 mm|
|Nose Bridge||18 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.