The Eagle Has Landed
50 years after mankind became familiar with the surface of the moon, Knockaround is celebrating Apollo 11’s successful mission with the Eagle Has Landed Fort Knocks. Putting on these shades might be one small step for you, but it’s one giant leap for your style.
HOUSTON — THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
The Eagle Has Landed
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Limited quantity available
- Deep space blue frame, peppered with stars and meteors
- Vintage red, cream, and blue stripe that runs down the left of the frame
- Polarized red giant lenses
- Silver hardware
- Surface-of-the-moon microfiber pouch
- Commemorative Apollo 11 iron-on-patch
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
The Eagle Has Landed Fort Knocks are an astronomical amalgam of stars, space, and celestial style. The frames are a deep space blue, peppered with stars and meteors. A vintage red, cream, and blue stripe (straight out of NASA’s glory days) starts in the top left corner of the front frame, and continues onto the left arm. The right arm features an Apollo command and service module journeying towards its destination, and a sliver of moon caps the end of both arms. The lenses are the same brilliant color as (and maybe a little more vibrant than) a red giant...just polarized.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a surface-of-the-moon microfiber protective pouch and commemorative Apollo 11 iron-on patch.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)