Wax Pack Premiums
The Limited Edition Wax Pack Premiums celebrate the glory days of baseball card collecting—back when rookie cards, Diamond Kings, checklists, puzzle cards, hard chalky bubble gum, and Beckett magazines reigned supreme. The excitement of opening a pack (wrapped in heat-sealed, wax-coated paper packaging) and hoping that at least one of the 15 cards was something good to look up in your price guide was priceless. This was card collecting (and trading) at its finest. If you know, you know.
The Wax Pax Premiums sold out quickly! Sign up below to be the first to know about future special releases!
These Wax Pack Premiums feature a rubberized grass green frame with blue and yellow “miscut” fronts, classic wax pack wrapper arms, yellow collector K logos and polarized sunset lenses with a baseball lens etch. Designed on our best selling frame, these sunglasses are form-fitting, universally flattering, and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a throwback microfiber pinstripe pouch, a hand-numbered 1990 Topps baseball card (protected in a polypropylene sleeve), a single piece of Bazooka bubble gum, and of course, an unopened pack of 1987, 1988, or 1989 Donruss baseball cards—look out for notable rookie cards from these sets: Randy Johnson, Gary Sheffield, Greg Maddux, Barry Larkin, Tom Glavine, Roberto Alomar, Mark Grace, and Ken Griffey Jr.
- Edition of 700
- Rubberized grass green frame
- Blue and yellow "miscut" fronts and wax pack wrapper arms
- Polarized sunset lenses with a baseball lens etch
- Yellow collector K logos
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses w/full UV400 protection
- Throwback microfiber pinstripe pouch
- Includes pack of '87, '88, or '89 Donruss baseball cards
- Hand-numbered 1990 Topps baseball card
Knockaround Premiums provide a slightly wider and more accommodating fit than the Classics, making them a perfect fit for most face sizes and shapes.
|Lens Width||51 mm|
|Lens Height||44 mm|
|Nose Bridge||18 mm|
|Arm Length||143 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.