The Limited Edition Wax Pack Premiums celebrate the glory days of baseball card collecting—back when rookie cards, Diamond Kings, checklists, puzzle cards, hard chalky bubble gum, and Beckett magazines reigned supreme. The excitement of opening a pack (wrapped in heat-sealed, wax-coated paper packaging) and hoping that at least one of the 15 cards was something good to look up in your price guide was priceless. This was card collecting (and trading) at its finest. If you know, you know.
TRADING CARDS & BUBBLE GUM
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Edition of 700
- Rubberized grass green frame
- Blue and yellow "miscut" fronts and wax pack wrapper arms
- Polarized sunset lenses with a baseball lens etch
- Yellow collector K logos
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses w/full UV400 protection
- Throwback microfiber pinstripe pouch
- Includes pack of '87, '88, or '89 Donruss baseball cards
- Hand-numbered 1990 Topps baseball card
These Wax Pack Premiums feature a rubberized grass green frame with blue and yellow “miscut” fronts, classic wax pack wrapper arms, yellow collector K logos and polarized sunset lenses with a baseball lens etch. Designed on our best selling frame, these sunglasses are form-fitting, universally flattering, and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a throwback microfiber pinstripe pouch, a hand-numbered 1990 Topps baseball card (protected in a polypropylene sleeve), a single piece of Bazooka bubble gum, and of course, an unopened pack of 1987, 1988, or 1989 Donruss baseball cards—look out for notable rookie cards from these sets: Randy Johnson, Gary Sheffield, Greg Maddux, Barry Larkin, Tom Glavine, Roberto Alomar, Mark Grace, and Ken Griffey Jr.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Whoever you are, it's hard to go wrong with this modern take on a timeless design.
54mm Lens | 19mm Bridge | 143mm Temple
Frame: 142mm Width | 51mm Height
- Small to medium sized head shape.
- Square, rectangular or oval faces.
- Perfect for, well, any occasion.