Customer Service Representative
Founded in 2005 and based in San Diego, Knockaround is the original, affordable Southern California sunglasses company. Centered around a sunglasses line that is both practical and stylish, Knockaround provides high-quality sunglasses that won’t break the bank. Since its inception, Knockaround has grown to offer 14 different frame styles available in a wide range of colors, ongoing Limited Edition sunglasses and collaborations, a “build your own” custom sunglasses shop, and an extremely loyal fan base. Knockaround Sunglasses has been featured in well-known media outlets such as GQ, US Weekly, and The Today Show, and have been worn by several celebrities including Matthew McConaughey, Natalie Portman, Snoop Dogg, and John Legend.
About the Position
As the Customer Service Representative, your main role is to help provide exceptional user experiences across all our customer service touch points. You’ll be working closely with our customer service staff as well as other internal team members to ensure a forever happy and satisfied customer base.
- Respond to customer inquiries through email, chat, and phone in a timely, professional, and courteous manner
- Work closely with our warehouse staff to fulfill replacement orders and other customer requests
- Manage and process product returns
- Fulfill internal promo requests accurately and efficiently
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent writing skills (writing samples are highly preferred)
- Courteous and professional phone etiquette
- Attention to detail and punctuality
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Solid time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
- A strong passion for problem-solving
Hours: 40 hours / week
Work week: Sunday – Thursday
Location: San Diego / option to work partly remotely
For full consideration for this position, please email a complete resume and cover letter to email@example.com.