Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Founded in 2005 and based in San Diego, Knockaround is the original, affordable Southern California sunglasses company. Centered around a sunglasses line that is both practical and stylish, Knockaround provides high-quality sunglasses that won’t break the bank. Since its inception, Knockaround has grown to offer 14 different frame styles available in a wide range of colors, ongoing Limited Edition sunglasses and collaborations, a “build your own” custom sunglasses shop, and an extremely loyal fan base. Knockaround Sunglasses has been featured in well-known media outlets such as GQ, US Weekly, and The Today Show, and have been worn by several celebrities including Matthew McConaughey, Natalie Portman, Snoop Dogg, and John Legend.
About the Position
As the Executive Assistant / Office Manager, you’ll provide daily support for the CEO, COO, and CCO of Knockaround and will oversee all office administrative tasks. You will work out of our one-of-a-kind office in Old Town, San Diego. Benefits include full health and dental coverage, 401k, paid time off, and all the sunglasses you need!
TASKS & RESPONSBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to company executives including calendar management, travel arrangements, and expenses
- Manage all logistics of meetings for the Knockaround executives as needed including: organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, preparing materials, managing catering, etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for all Board Members for quarterly board meetings
- Assist with the execution of company events i.e. team building, lunches, volunteering, employee recognition, etc.
- Organize and file incoming mail and send outgoing mail
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances and electronics as required
- Answering telephone calls and emails and directing them to relevant staff
- Ensure office promo and supply rooms are maintained and fully stocked
- Act as the main point of contact for office building communication
- Coordinate with IT vendors, such as internet and IP phone system providers, when necessary
- Being accountable for overall office cleanliness and organization
- Quick learner with a desire to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment and meet short deadlines
- Proactive with a willingness to be hands on, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and manage own time and that of others
- Agile working style – can adapt to changing schedules and projects
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience in organizing US and overseas travel
- Excellent written, verbal and active listening skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of general administrative experience preferred
For full consideration for this position, please email a complete resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.