Baywatch Fort Knocks
There's no denying the cultural impact of the world-wide phenomenon, otherwise known as Baywatch. Thanks to Baywatch, lifeguards are even cooler, running in slow-mo is way more awesome, and skin-tight red lycra is something we've contemplated wearing more of...if even just for a minute.
So when the idea to produce a collection of limited run sunglasses directly inspired by Baywatch came up, we jumped at the opportunity—or should we say dove in: head first, life preserver in hand.
What's more Knockaround than beaches, sand, lifeguard towers, and sunscreen? Yep, it's tough for us to think of anything else either.
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders
- Rubberized lifeguard red frame
- Yellow rays run down the inside and outside arms
- Golden era hardware
- Polarized red sunset lenses with lifeguard tower lens etch
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Lifeguard jacket protective pouch
- Knockaround x Baywatch collector's box
- Official Baywatch movie product
- ©2017 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved
The Baywatch Fort Knocks have a throwback feel and feature a rubberized lifeguard red frame with yellow rays that run down the ear tips, "golden era" hardware, and polarized red sunset lenses with a lifeguard tower lens etch. Designed on our Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Each pair comes in a custom lifeguard jacket protective pouch featuring the Knockaround x Baywatch logo lock-up on one side and the lifeguard moniker on the other side. All three of the limited Baywatch Collection sunglasses are packed in a custom collector’s box.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)