Baywatch Fort Knocks
There's no denying the cultural impact of the world-wide phenomenon, otherwise known as Baywatch. Thanks to Baywatch, lifeguards are even cooler, running in slow-mo is way more awesome, and skin-tight red lycra is something we've contemplated wearing more of...if even just for a minute.
So when the idea to produce a collection of limited run sunglasses directly inspired by Baywatch came up, we jumped at the opportunity—or should we say dove in: head first, life preserver in hand.
What's more Knockaround than beaches, sand, lifeguard towers, and sunscreen? Yep, it's tough for us to think of anything else either.
Baywatch Fort Knocks
The Baywatch Fort Knocks have a throwback feel and feature a rubberized lifeguard red frame with yellow rays that run down the ear tips, "golden era" hardware, and polarized red sunset lenses with a lifeguard tower lens etch. Designed on our Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Each pair comes in a custom lifeguard jacket protective pouch featuring the Knockaround x Baywatch logo lock-up on one side and the lifeguard moniker on the other side. All three of the limited Baywatch Collection sunglasses are packed in a custom collector’s box.
- Rubberized lifeguard red frame
- Yellow rays run down the inside and outside arms
- Golden era hardware
- Polarized red sunset lenses with lifeguard tower lens etch
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Lifeguard jacket protective pouch
- Knockaround x Baywatch collector's box
- Official Baywatch movie product
- ©2017 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Frame Width||145 mm|
|Frame Height||49 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.