Benny Gold 1937
The Benny Gold 1937 Fort Knocks sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Knockaround is excited to have teamed up with legendary design studio and brand, Benny Gold, to create a set of limited edition sunglasses that commemorates the 75th birthday of San Francisco's most iconic landmark, the Golden Gate Bridge. Each pair features a frosted "International Orange" finish, which fades to a thick San Francisco fog, and polarized "Bay Water Blue" lenses.
400 pairs were made: 200 will be available on Knockaround.com, and 200 will be available at the Benny Gold store.
• Edition of 400
• "Benny Gold" imprint on the inside right arm
• Polarized Bay Water Blue lenses
• Frosted International Orange frame
• Hand-numbered edition card
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Frame Width||145 mm|
|Frame Height||49 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.