Blarney Stone Fort Knocks
ONLY 20 AVAILABLE—we designed and produced a small amount of these St. Paddy's Day Fort Knocks to top off whatever shamrock shenanigans you plan on getting into this year. Don't test your luck, wait too long and they'll be gone!
Our Knockaround Fort Knocks embody the classic design, strength, and color that has become synonymous with Knockaround sunglasses. Inspired by the United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, the injection-molded frames feature recessed gold bar and gold Knockaround logo detailing with hidden spring hinges. These high quality, form-fitting sunglasses make for a comfortable and durable fit.
- Dark Olive Ice frames
- Polarized Green moonshine mirrored lenses
- Gold hardware
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.