Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Dark green and desert sand frames
- Polarized amber gradient lenses
- Rose gold hardware
- Full UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
When the intense coastal sunlight is beating down as the tall grasses wave in the beachy breeze, protect your eyes with a reliable pair of polarized shades that are tough, versatile, and made for adventurers. Fort Knocks in Coastal Dunes with polarized amber gradient lenses feature injection-molded frames with hidden spring hinges, FDA approved impact resistant lenses, and metal accent bars. Next time you’re trying to decide which sunglasses to bring on your coastal vacation, you know the best choice.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where weâ€™re going with this?)