If you like to doodle, we fully support doodling. Scratch that—we highly encourage it!
Nothing gets the creative juices flowing better than putting pen to paper, letting your mind drift, and free-styling all over that college-ruled pad. In fact, that's how the hell we came up with these Limited Edition Doodle Fort Knocks.
So, just keep do-odl-ing you. But do it quick, there's only 600 available.
GET TO DOODLING
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Edition of 600
- Neon citron frame with a teal blue front
- Original, colorful, doodle-artwork arms
- Polarized dark green lenses
- Silver hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Feint-ruled paper protective pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
The Doodle Fort Knocks feature a neon citron frame with a teal blue front, original, colorful, doodle-artwork arms, silver hardware, and polarized dark green lenses with a doodle lens etch.
Designed on our durable and high-quality frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a ""feint-ruled paper"" microfiber protective pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and a blue gel pen that’s perfect for doodling.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)