What we’re going to do right here is go back. Way back. Back into time. So grab your helmet, shield, and sword cause we’re two-stepping our way into the Middle Ages. But today it’s not about the jousting show—nope. After this show it’s the after party, and after the party it’s the hotel lobby…you know how it goes. So prep yourselves, tonight’s gonna be a Late Knight!
Enjoy the Late Knight, but while you’re getting your groove on to the likes of Stayin’ Alive, I Will Survive, Saturday Night Fever, or Disco Inferno…keep in mind, the Black Plague will ultimately burn baby burn!
TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A LATE KNIGHT!
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders
- Edition of 800
- Translucent armor grey frame with chain mail arms
- Polarized bloodshot neon red sunset lenses
- Silver metal hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Heraldic flag protective pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
These Late Knight Fort Knocks feature a translucent armor grey frame with chain mail arms, silver hardware, and bloodshot neon red sunset lenses with a noble lens etch. Designed on Knockaround’s Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Each pair comes packed in medieval tournament box packaging with a heraldic flag soft-pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and a rat—don’t forget what led to the demise of the Middle Ages.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)