The Mr. Butter Premiums were designed by 5th-grader, Danielle from Perry Elementary who was inspired by an all-time breakfast favorite! Danielle's syrupy-sweet sunglasses design is one of three selected as part of Knockaround's Class Acts 2018 collection. Class Acts is Knockaround’s ongoing campaign that aims to donate money, resources, and supplies to art education.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of these sunglasses will be donated to ArtReach, a non-profit organization that connects practicing artists with students at local elementary schools with limited resources for art education.
Art is a crucial part of companies like Knockaround and plays a significant role in our daily surroundings. That is why it is so important for us to show young people the artistic career opportunities available to them in the future.
DESIGNED BY 5TH-GRADER, DANIELLE
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Golden honey translucent frame
- Drizzled with oozy maple brown syrup graphics
- Polarized gold lenses with a large stack lens etch
- Gold metal K logos
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses w/full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch included
The Mr. Butter Premiums feature golden honey translucent frames drizzled with oozy maple brown graphics. For the cherry on top…err should we say butter on top, gold metal “K logos” and polarized gold lenses with a large stack lens etch.
Designed on our best selling frame, these sunglasses are form-fitting, universally flattering, and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a blue microfiber pouch and is packed in a clear package with a commemorative Class Acts Mr. Butter Premiums box card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Guy or girl, it’s hard to go wrong with this modern take on a timeless design.
51mm Lens | 18mm Bridge | 143mm Temple
Frame: 140mm Width | 52mm Height
- Small to medium sized head shape.
- Square, rectangular or oval faces.
- Perfect for, well, any occasion.